What does my child need to have during swimming lessons?
- Your child should bring a towel and goggles or mask to swimming lessons. Please write your child’s name on the strap of the goggles/mask. If your child is comfortable swimming with his/her eyes open under water, goggles/masks are not required.
When should I arrive for swimming lessons?
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class starts with your child ready to swim (swimsuit on, sunscreen applied). Please use swim diapers if needed.
- Please drop off / pick up your children at the curb in front of the house. Please stay in your car. We will be there to walk your children to and from your car. This ensures the children’s safety and allows us to talk to you individually about your child’s progress.
Where are swimming lessons taught?
- Swimming lessons are taught in two different locations: Germantown, TN and East Memphis, TN.
- The schedule for East Memphis swimming lessons will be posted in early 2021. Germantown lessons are taught at 8852 Aldershot Drive, Germantown, TN 38139.
The schedule for East Memphis swimming lessons will be posted in early 2021. East Memphis lessons are taught at 4883 Lorece Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117.
Am I allowed to stay and watch during swimming lessons?
- No. With the exception of Mommy & Me classes, we ask that parents leave during swimming lessons.
- We encourage parents to come the last 20 minutes of class on Friday to see their child’s / children’s progress. This is an exciting time for your child to show off what he/she has learned during swimming lessons, so please bring your camera!
What is your rain policy?
- Please do not assume that if it is raining in your area that it is raining at our pool! Classes will be rescheduled should thunder and lightning be present. Updates will be made to our Facebook page.
- In case of class cancellation, Saturday will be used as a rain day makeup for lessons.
What is your contact information?
When is payment due?
- Payment is due the first day of class.
- Checks should be made out to Michelle Nixon.
- We do not accept credit cards at this time.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Notice of cancellation is due at least 1 week in advance of the first day of class so that we are able to fill your child’s spot. After that, refunds are only given in the event of your child being ill, injured, or a family emergency. Thank you for understanding.